Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by ebby62

Re: Paris 2014

view post

My first Lensbabies; what do you think?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My first Lensbabies; what do you think? posted by Mary December 29, 2008 09:53AM reply | quote
posted by Mary
Recieved my composer and accessory package on Saturday and went right to work on new masterpieces. I am really having fun with this lens and I love my first photographs. Would love to hear opinions from others. Thanks. Mary

Mary
Re: My first Lensbabies; what do you think? posted by BearWoodsDavid December 29, 2008 10:48AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Mary,
Very nicely done and welcome. I especially like the abstract quality of #2 and #3.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: My first Lensbabies; what do you think? posted by Dharmatrekker December 29, 2008 11:00AM reply | quote
posted by Dharmatrekker

Lovely images...welcome to the world of LB

Emm

[marthabusse.com]
Re: My first Lensbabies; what do you think? posted by RichB December 29, 2008 11:22AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Mary,

Looks like you are having a great time with your new Composer. Love the creative aperature work in these images.

Rich
Re: My first Lensbabies; what do you think? posted by Mary December 29, 2008 09:04PM reply | quote
posted by Mary
Hi Everyone, thank you for the nice words and the welcome. I'm very happy to be here.

I first saw Lensbabies on BetterPhoto.com; Tony Sweet teaches an online class on them that caught my attention. Then when I went to the Lensbaby website to investigate more thoroughly and read that you could focus as close as an inch away and that I could make pinpoints of light sparkle like a shape, I knew I would like this lens. I like it so much infact that I'm way behind on all the other stuff I'm suppoosed to be doing! Like right now I have to hurry and get the trash out before the big truck comes down my street. Talk to you all later... Mary
Re: My first Lensbabies; what do you think? posted by jumpinjimmyjava January 03, 2009 06:34AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

Mary your images are all exceptional and beautiful. You should have seen my first attempts ! !! - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today