Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 hours ago by PBlais

Sweet 50 "Two Bees"

view post

First Set of pictures I took with the 2.0

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First Set of pictures I took with the 2.0 posted by f11Frame December 15, 2008 05:16AM reply | quote
posted by f11Frame
Let me know what you think. If you would like to see a larger image, they are available here: [www.flickr.com]

Re: First Set of pictures I took with the 2.0 posted by jumpinjimmyjava December 15, 2008 07:43AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

WOW f11Frame, you are a natural. I wish you could have seen my very first Lensbaby captures ! Quite scarry ! ! - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: First Set of pictures I took with the 2.0 posted by f11Frame December 15, 2008 05:26PM reply | quote
posted by f11Frame
My friend introduced me to photography as well as a lensbaby 2.5 years ago. At the same time I had no idea how to use a camera, so i had no clue what to do with the lensbaby till i pick one up for a project i needed for a project. Eversince i picked up the 2.0, I cant keep it off my camera.

Flickr
Re: First Set of pictures I took with the 2.0 posted by ERIKAB4 December 21, 2008 11:08PM reply | quote
posted by ERIKAB4

Oh, these are great! Love the pedestrian under the tree! Well done for your first LB images!
Re: First Set of pictures I took with the 2.0 posted by f11Frame December 23, 2008 06:10AM reply | quote
posted by f11Frame
Thank you ERIKAB4. Im shooting alot with the LB, so i should have a couple sets up in the future.

Flickr

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today