Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by rusteer

rims

view post

Finding out that you don't have to move the lens too much

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Finding out that you don't have to move the lens too much posted by Donalee December 13, 2008 07:56AM reply | quote
posted by Donalee
I am finding that you don't have to move the lens a lot in order to find a smooth look without taking too much away from the sweet spot.

Any suggestions?
Re: Finding out that you don't have to move the lens too much posted by BearWoodsDavid December 13, 2008 08:18AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Looks good, maybe lighten it up just a tad. Good job bending.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Finding out that you don't have to move the lens too much posted by RichB December 13, 2008 08:25AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Nicely bent. I agree with David on lightening it a little, unless you have a specific mood that you want to convey with the darker look.

Rich
Re: Finding out that you don't have to move the lens too much posted by sam December 14, 2008 10:29AM reply | quote
posted by sam

I agree with you that a more subtle bend can go a long way and that you could lighten the image. Looks like you have some cool blur off to the right.

see with the eyes of a child
Re: Finding out that you don't have to move the lens too much posted by ranfoto December 15, 2008 03:14AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

For a moody Bent Bot it's not all that bad ......just kidding......Bending is what you make of it......finding your own style is everything .....

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today