Lensbaby Studio Forums

Cold afternoon walk

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Cold afternoon walk posted by thinktink November 16, 2008 07:53AM reply | quote
posted by thinktink

It has been quite some time since I actually took a few minutes and just took pictures for no other reason than just because. Please tell me what you think of these photos, how I can make them better or what you would have done!

All positive and negative feedback welcome!
Thanks
Brigitte
Re: Cold afternoon walk posted by BearWoodsDavid November 16, 2008 08:10AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

My favorites are #1 and 4. Very simple.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Cold afternoon walk posted by RichB November 16, 2008 08:19AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Brigitte,

Glad you took the time to capture these shots. I like the simplicity of #1 the most -- no distractions, very nice.

Rich
Re: Cold afternoon walk posted by thinktink November 16, 2008 10:09AM reply | quote
posted by thinktink

So, do you both not mind that there is a limb that shoots up in the background of #1. I haven't decided if that is distracting or not.
Re: Cold afternoon walk posted by Sputnik November 16, 2008 11:37PM reply | quote
posted by Sputnik

I don't think it is distracting at all. I like the way it trails off subtly into the distance...

Mary
Re: Cold afternoon walk posted by ranfoto November 17, 2008 06:29AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

One and two are the best of this brew, but that's just my view ......simple and new were the clue .....but even the blue should get some due .....:)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today