Latest Post

19 hours ago by ebby62

Re: Paris 2014

view post

New images

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New images posted by chefdave October 24, 2008 09:19AM reply | quote
posted by chefdave

I had the change to chat with Craig this afternoon at the expo in NY. It was really nice talking with him.

But anyway I have not posted here in quite some time and I did talk out my LensBaby 2.0 for a few shots in NYC.
Just like to get some feed back on this one.

My Website
My Other Website
My Zenfolio Site
My FaceBook Fan Page

Canon 1DMk3, (2x) 1DMk2n & 1D Classic
Canon 300 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/2.8L, 85 f/1.8, 50 f/1.4, 28 f/1.8 & 1.4 teleconverter
Sigma 15mm f/2.8, 28-70 f/2.8, 17-35 f/2.8-4
Canon 580EXII & 270EX Speedlites
LensBaby 2.0 and Composer
Alien Bee Lighting
A bunch of Pocket Wizards
Bogen/Manfrotto clamps, arm, tripods ect.
Think Tank Airport Security V2
Re: New images posted by Va girl October 24, 2008 09:24PM reply | quote
posted by Va girl

Hey Dave...... good to see your work again. I like the image and its graphic design but for me, the strong background of color compliments draws my eye to the color and away from the subject.... Just wondering what this would look like in b&w, sepia or even selective desaturation....

Pam
Re: New images posted by Craig (Admin) October 24, 2008 09:34PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Hi Dave,

Thanks for stopping by the booth. I have been able to meet a few forum members this week which has been a pleasure. This is a great community.

Your subject matter here is intriguing. The background being at the maximum saturation with little gradation in the color makes it feel over exposed.

Thanks for posting.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: New images posted by ranfoto October 25, 2008 09:18AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Dave.....I think it's swell to have you Bending and sharing again .......plus you nailed the yellow .

But what the heck is this filler and why did you decide to Bend it in the first place ?

Man you're re always cooking up something to baffle us ....and that's why you're the chef :))

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today