Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

First Shots with Composer

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First Shots with Composer posted by essorcalcc October 20, 2008 08:46PM reply | quote
posted by essorcalcc
Hello,

Here are some of my first shots with the Composer right out of the box at photokina...thanks Kersten.

Carl
Re: First Shots with Composer posted by Keithnc October 20, 2008 09:42PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Nice set of shots. You must have a steady hand to take night shots with such sharp spots.
Re: First Shots with Composer posted by essorcalcc October 21, 2008 04:06AM reply | quote
posted by essorcalcc
Thanks, all were hand held using Nikon D3, ISO 200, exp time 50-200 sec, metered center weighted.

With regards,

Carl
Re: First Shots with Composer posted by RichB October 21, 2008 06:00AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Carl,

Nice night shots. 50 to 200 seconds? (1/50 to 1/200 sec)?

Rich
Re: First Shots with Composer posted by Fugazi October 21, 2008 02:31PM reply | quote
posted by Fugazi

Welcome !
Re: First Shots with Composer posted by essorcalcc October 21, 2008 09:55PM reply | quote
posted by essorcalcc
Yes, 1/50 - 1/200 sec...
Re: First Shots with Composer posted by Craig (Admin) October 24, 2008 12:59PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

All three feel very engaging to me. I am especially drawn to the train image. The composition feels full of reality like I have been there.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: First Shots with Composer posted by Va girl October 24, 2008 09:27PM reply | quote
posted by Va girl

welcome and impressive start! The first two hold my attention the longest.... they have such a nice depth to them both.

Pam

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today