Latest Post

24 hours ago by TG-J

Re: Fisheye Star Trails

view post

New to Lesbaby again.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New to Lesbaby again. posted by jamesk October 14, 2008 02:14AM reply | quote
posted by jamesk
I got my original Lensbaby a couple of years ago. I tried it out a couple of times, and trough it back in my case and didn't use it again until a week or so agin. Boy I'm impressed. Let me know what you think about my images.

James
Re: New to Lesbaby again. posted by igorsv October 14, 2008 04:05AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Strong colorful images. Start bending is never too late.

Igor.
Re: New to Lesbaby again. posted by pathography October 14, 2008 06:42AM reply | quote
posted by pathography

1,2,4,5, are great, like igorsv said- One you start, no stopping
Re: New to Lesbaby again. posted by savdem October 15, 2008 07:01PM reply | quote
posted by savdem

I like very much image n. 3 for it's interesting pattern. But also images n. 5-6 for the interesting and creative vision of colours. Good, very good!
Re: New to Lesbaby again. posted by Keithnc October 15, 2008 10:07PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Very nice, My favorite is #1, the colors and the sweet spot. The next would be #3 and 5. I like the tangle of the rebar and the light on the door.
Re: New to Lesbaby again. posted by jamesk October 16, 2008 04:03PM reply | quote
posted by jamesk
Thanks for everyones kind words. I have posted some new work that has some of the images I have posted here. Plus some more. Goto [www.jkellar.com]. Then look for the "New Work" link. Not all of them are Lensbaby.

James

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2008 04:04PM by jamesk.
Re: New to Lesbaby again. posted by Craig (Admin) October 24, 2008 01:05PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing these. Your vision of the world seems closely tied to the Lensbaby in these images. These look to possess a seamless blend of style, subject matter and composition.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2008 01:06PM by Craig.
Re: New to Lesbaby again. posted by Va girl October 24, 2008 09:33PM reply | quote
posted by Va girl

Strong designs and rich colors.... the LB seems well suited to your vision!

Pam
Re: New to Lesbaby again. posted by jumpinjimmyjava October 25, 2008 01:34AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

Hey James, WOW I really like No.1" New Shoes". Wonderful vibrant colours. A real eye catcher. Well done - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today