Latest Post

6 hours ago by MLedingham

Fisheye question

view post

Lens

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lens posted by Debbie October 12, 2008 09:59AM reply | quote
posted by Debbie
I am new at SLR photography.  I have a Nikon D50 and am going to take courses in January.  Can I use the little Macro lense on my camera?  Can anyone help me.
Re: Lens posted by ranfoto October 12, 2008 03:52PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Debbie ask away !

The LB macro lenses, the +4 and +10 have 37mm threads that attach to the front of the Lensbaby lenses.

If the question is will these macros fit your D50 OEM lenses, I would say "Not Really" .....but if you want to get the macros to fit your Lensbaby to discover kewl macro Bending then the simple answer is by all means "YES" ....that's about the easiest method I know to get started up close and personal with your Bender .

If you are going to take classes to get going in imaging then I can't think of a better tool to discover your creative side then using one of the many Lensbaby tools .

Next question ? :))
Re: Lens posted by BearWoodsDavid October 12, 2008 09:45PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Debbie, are you asking if the Lensbaby will fit your camera? If that is the question, the answer is yes. I will have to try and find out what settings you need to put your camera on and I think you may have to do some special metering. I have seen many images posted with the D50 though and Lensbaby lenses.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today