Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by RichB

Fisheye Star Trails

view post

Just having fun!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Just having fun! posted by jumpinjimmyjava October 06, 2008 09:27AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

Photo No.1 is titled "PhotoPhoto"
I did not take the original photo of circa 1910. I took this photo of the original photo that now stands outside of the Loxton auto body shop in Wyoming , Ontario, Canada. I used my Lensbaby 2.0 to make this photo of a photo. Hope you find it a little interesting.

Photo No.2 is titled "Here's Johne"
Remember speed kills!

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Just having fun! posted by igorsv October 07, 2008 04:51AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Fun indeed. The first image works for me. I like the result. On the second photo the highlighted edge is disturbing for my eye.

Igor.
Re: Just having fun! posted by jumpinjimmyjava October 07, 2008 08:06AM reply | quote

Hey thanks for you nice comments Igor. Just experimenting. I felt the blurred edge of the tombstone made one feel they were speeding back in time! Take care - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Just having fun! posted by noelleong2000 October 07, 2008 12:36PM reply | quote
posted by noelleong2000

Not sure why, I like the light bending and colors in Photo 2.
Re: Just having fun! posted by jumpinjimmyjava October 07, 2008 07:00PM reply | quote

Hey thanks Benjamin. Much appreciated - jimmy

Re: Just having fun! posted by Keithnc October 07, 2008 10:04PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

I like both of them. The first one is interesting that you focused on the sign "Printing" and the cars fade away out of focus.

The second looks Ghostly with the colors and the light.
Re: Just having fun! posted by jumpinjimmyjava October 08, 2008 09:51AM reply | quote

Thanks Keith, they were just fun to Photoshop - jimmy

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today