4 minutes ago by ranfoto

Re: Playing in the rain

view post

Without photoshop:)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Without photoshop:) posted by hashmap October 02, 2008 04:11PM reply | quote
posted by hashmap
LB 2.0, f/2.8
Re: Without photoshop:) posted by pro bono October 02, 2008 08:43PM reply | quote
posted by pro bono

Alexey,

Quote: Thanks guys, I really appreciate you suggestions. I'm very surprised by level of understanding of photo and art here, in this forum. There are no comments like "pretty girl, nice work" .. very rare situation. It's very comfortable for me and I will keep posting here if you won't mind.

You're a bold & interesting photographer & your images have added a lot here. How about you try making a few comments on others' work? ... I'm sure we'd all like to see what you think as well as what you're doing yourself.
Re: Without photoshop:) posted by hashmap October 06, 2008 03:15PM reply | quote
posted by hashmap
You are right, it's to time to start writing:)
Re: Without photoshop:) posted by MattW October 09, 2008 04:45AM reply | quote
posted by MattW

Very mysterious glance - almost makes one feel like a voyeur, as though she is worried about you watching her.

Matthew
Re: Without photoshop:) posted by jumpinjimmyjava October 10, 2008 10:36PM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

Hi Alexey, this wonderful image works for me. I like the very soft focus and sence of vulnerability it portrays. Well done - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Without photoshop:) posted by ranfoto October 11, 2008 09:23AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Pretty nice Bending here on the girl......Hee !

So are we waiting for a Blended version of this pretty girl or is this it.... no photoshop required.....take or leave it cause Bending straight out of the camera is where it at ?

:)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today