Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by beyond_Life

Dragons Blood

view post

Experimenting with flowers

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Experimenting with flowers posted by kia_ora06 May 13, 2014 11:09PM reply | quote
posted by kia_ora06
Loving having a play with my composer pro, single glass optic, creative apertures and macro extension rings. What do you think? These are straight from the camera- no editing other than re-sizing to upload.
Any hints and tips?
Thanks
Re: Experimenting with flowers posted by kia_ora06 May 13, 2014 11:12PM reply | quote
posted by kia_ora06
A few more ....
Re: Experimenting with flowers posted by PBlais September 02, 2014 07:41AM reply | quote
posted by PBlais
I would say - DON'T STOP NOW! The series as a whole uses similar techniques and it takes a while to get the comfort level to go in different directions. Now that you have the core working very well it's time to go wider and in more dimensions . Seeing in a new way means you don't ever stop. It's the curse of shooting babies. I think you'll do even more great shots!

Most shots don't take editing too kindly. You can tweak them a little (if shooting raw) but you can blow the whole shot working it too much. It's clear you didn't do that!

You have good composition and that isn't something that comes from the gear. Just relax and let it take you in more directions. Make it exciting!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2014 07:43AM by PBlais.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today