Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by chrysti

Re: #BlurOnPurpose Series

view post

Lens Baby at the Wedding Shots

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lens Baby at the Wedding Shots posted by photolatte December 01, 2013 04:46PM reply | quote
posted by photolatte
Hi All,

Not my first but I beleive my best wedding Lens Baby Shot.
It definately is not easy to use Lens Baby during wedding portraits, however you get really nice results (I hope).

Any questions are welcome!

If also interested,
please visit my facebook page:
www.facebook.com/photolatte.serkan

BTW camera used here is Nikon D700

Take Care,
Serkan
Re: Lens Baby at the Wedding Shots posted by Bob Layne December 29, 2013 06:32AM reply | quote
posted by Bob Layne
Beautiful,and a difficult shot to take during the wedding, portrait or not.
:-)
Re: Lens Baby at the Wedding Shots posted by PBlais April 23, 2014 05:50AM reply | quote
posted by PBlais
You could get paid for that one! Getting bride for the time to take the shot isn't easy.
Re: Lens Baby at the Wedding Shots posted by ranfoto April 23, 2014 09:06AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Um'....nice capture with the Lensbaby, but if you are the primary wedding shooter, the Lensbaby would be on my secondary camera .

Many brides don't understand or appreciate works of art ...but once you have captured a keeper then you can go arty with your Baby optics .

We shouldn't be experimenting on a brides special day so know what your optics will do before using them if you are the "Professional" !

But we all know that ...right ? :)
Re: Lens Baby at the Wedding Shots posted by biniamghezai April 26, 2014 02:27AM reply | quote
posted by biniamghezai
Beautiful wedding photo.
Re: Lens Baby at the Wedding Shots posted by dpowersdoc July 04, 2014 02:29AM reply | quote
posted by dpowersdoc
I enjoy the shot and the effect as well as the pose and the capture of the bride. I'm somewhat uncomfortable with 50% of the frame being blank wall that does not, in my opinion, help the composition so much as squeeze the subject.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today