Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 minutes ago by oliver tudoras

2E245

view post

something different for me, please critique

Newer Topic | Older Topic

something different for me, please critique posted by stevehat32 June 19, 2012 01:29AM reply | quote
posted by stevehat32
a little concept shot i played with, after getting home i loved the lensbaby shots more than my trusty 35mm f1.8 and was so surprised how sharp they were, critiques please, i really would love opinions good or bad?

"Being fearless in photography means exposing a little bit of yourself, and that’s scary. The most confident person is the one willing to ask questions. You might fail at 100 photos to get the 101th one perfect. Keep experimenting every day. You can be right or wrong, but don’t be boring. Safe is boring..." - Anna Kuperberg
Re: something different for me, please critique posted by CatGargoyle June 19, 2012 01:42AM reply | quote
posted by CatGargoyle

stevehat32,

I like the image quite a bit. Nice soft subtle tones throughout. The only criticism I have is the tree branch. It is in the way. Other then that (minor) point. Nicely rendered image of your vision.

Cat
Re: something different for me, please critique posted by Outback June 19, 2012 09:39AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Very interesting concept Steve. I like this shot very much. The desat'd model is so subtle she is almost lost in the background. I infer that is what you were going for and it works so very well. Did you happen to work one up with a bit more color saturation of just your model by any chance? If so, I'd be interested in seeing it.

Great shot imo.
Re: something different for me, please critique posted by TG-J (Admin) June 21, 2012 10:27PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Nice shot Steven, I would darken down the right hand side of frame to stop the eye wandering to the branch. tony

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today