Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

18 hours ago by MLedingham

Fisheye question

view post

Sydney Harbour Bridge - Lensbaby Style

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sydney Harbour Bridge - Lensbaby Style posted by k8tography January 16, 2012 04:27AM reply | quote
posted by k8tography

I live in Melbourne Australia but just recently went on holidays interstate. I managed to get this image of the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge. Would love your thoughts.

Cheers

Kate

www.k8tography.com
Re: Sydney Harbour Bridge - Lensbaby Style posted by bigtalljohn January 16, 2012 04:30AM reply | quote
posted by bigtalljohn

Do like this very busy image
Re: Sydney Harbour Bridge - Lensbaby Style posted by k8tography January 16, 2012 07:15AM reply | quote
posted by k8tography

bigtalljohn
Do like this very busy image

Thank you. Yes, I agree - it is a busy image but as the Harbour Bridge is the focus, I think it works quite well?

Kate

www.k8tography.com
Re: Sydney Harbour Bridge - Lensbaby Style posted by saskwatch January 17, 2012 12:59AM reply | quote
posted by saskwatch
I like it. The bird is a great addition, what a stroke of luck! If it was my image I think I'd try to put a bit more blue in the sky and darken the stark white of the cloud.
Re: Sydney Harbour Bridge - Lensbaby Style posted by k8tography January 18, 2012 08:32AM reply | quote
posted by k8tography

saskwatch
I like it. The bird is a great addition, what a stroke of luck! If it was my image I think I'd try to put a bit more blue in the sky and darken the stark white of the cloud.

Thanks - will try and see how it goes!

Kate

www.k8tography.com

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today