Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by RichB

Re: Fisheye Star Trails

view post

my first images with lensbaby

Newer Topic | Older Topic

my first images with lensbaby posted by littlebitoflife January 12, 2012 02:05AM reply | quote
posted by littlebitoflife
Here is a few of my first use with the lensbaby! just love it!!!
Re: my first images with lensbaby posted by hebphoto January 12, 2012 06:53AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

These are wonderful images #1 & #2 fantastic
Regards Malcolm
Re: my first images with lensbaby posted by BFCoughlin January 12, 2012 10:12AM reply | quote
posted by BFCoughlin
Looks like you have a willing young model. I think the first two utilize the Lensbaby to its fullest capacity. To me, the first is especially enchanting: it sings of the delights of being a little girl.
Re: my first images with lensbaby posted by littlebitoflife January 13, 2012 08:09PM reply | quote
the first is my favorite, too :) Thanks for the comments!
Re: my first images with lensbaby posted by waniek January 14, 2012 03:42PM reply | quote
posted by waniek

Yes, #1 is also my favourite!
Re: my first images with lensbaby posted by prsnco2000 January 15, 2012 04:20AM reply | quote
posted by prsnco2000

Love your photos! Inspiring!
Re: my first images with lensbaby posted by k8tography January 16, 2012 04:05AM reply | quote
posted by k8tography

I also particularly like #1 and #2, would love to see the second image in colour as well.

Kate

www.k8tography.com
Re: my first images with lensbaby posted by littlebitoflife January 17, 2012 03:19AM reply | quote
thank you! i played with #2 in color, but decided in the end that the black and white added a "mood" that I liked.
Re: my first images with lensbaby posted by Craig (Admin) January 17, 2012 03:43AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

What a great first set of images!

Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: my first images with lensbaby posted by TrishWoodford January 22, 2012 08:17AM reply | quote
posted by TrishWoodford
Really gorgeous images...particularly love the two b/w images - lovely work :)
Re: my first images with lensbaby posted by kirkteo January 22, 2012 09:27PM reply | quote
posted by kirkteo

Your photo is fantastic. love all of them
Re: my first images with lensbaby posted by littlebitoflife January 23, 2012 01:32AM reply | quote
thanks guys!!!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today