Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

Tonka Park in Crawford texas and the city cemetery

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Tonka Park in Crawford texas and the city cemetery posted by ggeorge11 October 13, 2011 10:46PM reply | quote
posted by ggeorge11
Went out yesterday and had a great time using my composer pro and sweet 35 optic.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2011 10:50PM by ggeorge11.
Re: Tonka Park in Crawford texas and the city cemetery posted by Eisbrecher October 13, 2011 11:09PM reply | quote
posted by Eisbrecher

I like expesially last 3 of them. Nice work.
Re: Tonka Park in Crawford texas and the city cemetery posted by ggeorge11 October 14, 2011 06:59AM reply | quote
posted by ggeorge11
Thanks, I shot the 2 of them at Crawford cemetery, I love walking these old places here in Texas, The train shot, I feel bad for the engineer, I caught up to him, and did not get the shot I wanted, I tried about 5 times, then I remembered the bridge, and took off passed him again for the 6th time, and then he sees me staying on the bridge! The bridge is so low, I got the exhaust blast from the 3 engines as he passed under me! Sometimes working for the shot is as much fun as seeing the final result.
Re: Tonka Park in Crawford texas and the city cemetery posted by denizen_9 October 15, 2011 01:38AM reply | quote
posted by denizen_9

i like 3 and 5... very nice pics!

[www.flickr.com]
Re: Tonka Park in Crawford texas and the city cemetery posted by ggeorge11 October 15, 2011 02:24AM reply | quote
posted by ggeorge11
Thanks denizen_9. I am having so much fun with my lensbabay! I think it is quickly becoming a lens that goes everywhere with me in my bag.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today