Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 hours ago by Marisa Bennett

How do I...

view post

My first selection of images

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My first selection of images posted by hebphoto September 27, 2011 07:57AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Hi these are my first selection of images from my Lensbaby composer hope you enjoy .
Malcolm Heberle,Albany,Western Australia,Australia
Re: My first selection of images posted by denizen_9 September 27, 2011 08:43AM reply | quote
posted by denizen_9

2, 5 & 6 are my favorites... very nice series of pic...

[www.flickr.com]
Re: My first selection of images posted by Keri (Admin) October 06, 2011 09:04AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

These are great! Nice variety, and it looks like you're doing a great job and finding the sweet spot!

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: My first selection of images posted by prsnco2000 October 06, 2011 12:42PM reply | quote
posted by prsnco2000

I really like 2, 4, 5, 7!
Re: My first selection of images posted by hebphoto October 06, 2011 12:45PM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Many thanks for all your comments
Re: My first selection of images posted by janvanommen October 07, 2011 02:51AM reply | quote
posted by janvanommen

Hej Malcolm,

Nice series. Nr 1 and nr4 good composition. Nr 1, 3 and 7 sweet spot just on the good place.

greatings
Jan
Re: My first selection of images posted by RichB October 08, 2011 02:07AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Malcolm,

The image of the window is very well done.

Rich
Re: My first selection of images posted by ggeorge11 October 11, 2011 04:12AM reply | quote
posted by ggeorge11
They all look great! I like 1-3-and 6 the best
Re: My first selection of images posted by DMacDzigns October 11, 2011 04:54AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

Excellent!! It appears you are a talented photographer and that you have managed to incorporate the Lensbaby into your set of tools to expand your talent and creativity further. You have a good eye and exhibit images well composed with nice texture and sharpness of subject. Well done. Look forward to seeing more. DMc

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: My first selection of images posted by hebphoto October 11, 2011 07:40AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Many thanks ,
Thankyou for taking the time to comment on my images .
How things change Images (5) Lace door & (8)window
are no more .
The old house has been demolished thankfully I did not put off going back and capturing the images when I first saw the building .
Taking the images & the demolishion of the building has all taken place in 2.5 weeks .
Regards Malcolm
Albany, Western Australia
Re: My first selection of images posted by Song42 December 22, 2011 07:41PM reply | quote
posted by Song42

There all great 5&7 are my faves..:o) - lovely work Malcolm.
~Liz
Re: My first selection of images posted by hebphoto December 23, 2011 06:39AM reply | quote
posted by hebphoto

Many thanks Liz
Regards Malcolm

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today