Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

21 hours ago by TG-J

Re: Fisheye Star Trails

view post

Bicycles in Salado Texas

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Bicycles in Salado Texas posted by ggeorge11 September 15, 2011 09:40AM reply | quote
posted by ggeorge11
I have been looking at the bikes, attached to this fence in Salado for a long time. I finally was able to get a few shots using by Lensbaby Composer Pro and Sweet 35 Optic. Thanks for looking. CC always welcome!!!!

Re: Bicycles in Salado Texas posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) September 20, 2011 03:56AM reply | quote
Nice composition - I like the line of bicycles and the tree trunk at the right edge of the image makes a nice border that keeps my eyes from wandering off frame. The blur is great and helps to highlight your subject too!
I think I'd tilt the Composer down and to the left just a little and get the blue bicycle in sharp focus. I might also try the shot while looking up from a sitting / lying position to get more of the handlebars in front of the dark leafy background. You might also catch a little more of the bokeh in the upper left corner from a lower position.

Have fun! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Re: Bicycles in Salado Texas posted by ggeorge11 September 20, 2011 04:18AM reply | quote
posted by ggeorge11
Thanks- I will try those ideas. These bikes on the fence are across the street from local winery, so I get there often. :) I also think to help with focusing and composing, on that one bike, I will use the tripod. I love using the lens!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today