Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

16 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

my first LB with heart buckeh

Newer Topic | Older Topic

my first LB with heart buckeh posted by fotoingenio September 09, 2011 03:35PM reply | quote
posted by fotoingenio

I'm very exited about my LB! This is from my 11th floor balcony
Re: my first LB with heart buckeh posted by Bullyliebe September 10, 2011 02:59AM reply | quote
posted by Bullyliebe

Some people say, you don't need a lensbaby. It can all be done with photoshop.
Now tell me, how this could be down with ps?

Great heart buckeh and a great photo.
I love it.
Re: my first LB with heart buckeh posted by fotoingenio September 10, 2011 03:59AM reply | quote
posted by fotoingenio

When some one tells you they can achieve something like that in PS you tell them they are right! actually this one was made in PS (resizing, water marks wish this one doesn't have, etc) Don't disturb them... They are yet to evolve! They have to get illuminated... they have to see the light! :p :o) :D :)) They are not ready yet!!! :)) I'm cracking up her!!! :p :o) :D :))

Now seriously theres Photographers and theres Artists with cameras... The ones that have chosen photography as their artistic medium... Those r' us.
The other day in a forum this guy was explaining that He got a diopter and was playing around with it... but he wasn't pleased cause it had high vigneting and it was so soft on the not focused areas that he didn't like the results... I told him... Dude what you have there Is art! The colors... The subject... You need to understand that those diopters are a different medium... When you see it as an artist you'll se how beautiful it is... But you are looking at it as a photographer that has to have every single detail sharp and on focus... So he thanked me cause now he sees his photography as a whole new way.
Guess He's now a believer! :p
Re: my first LB with heart buckeh posted by Bullyliebe September 10, 2011 05:42AM reply | quote
posted by Bullyliebe

:) This truely is a very nice story, thanx.
Re: my first LB with heart buckeh posted by denizen_9 September 10, 2011 12:31PM reply | quote
posted by denizen_9

two things:

1st: nice shot, i like the heart aperture... i did try the star aperture on the morning, i really liked it... i haven't tried it @ night but i will soon...

2nd: you're 2nd posting really is true... i am also a believer once i got my composer couple weeks ago...

Thanks!!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today