Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by Josh-LB

Re: Macro

view post

Some of my 1st shots using my Composer pro and Sweet35 Optic

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Some of my 1st shots using my Composer pro and Sweet35 Optic posted by ggeorge11 September 06, 2011 11:33PM reply | quote
posted by ggeorge11
Finally got a chance to use my Composer Pro and Sweet 35 optic. CC always welcome! Thanks for looking. I cropped some of the photos, trying for a different look.

Re: Some of my 1st shots using my Composer pro and Sweet35 Optic posted by denizen_9 September 07, 2011 08:22AM reply | quote
posted by denizen_9

i really like the 1st pic w/ the blue door...
Re: Some of my 1st shots using my Composer pro and Sweet35 Optic posted by ggeorge11 September 07, 2011 09:01AM reply | quote
posted by ggeorge11
Thanks It is one of my favorite ones also. If you look real close, you can see a stained glass window if the Virgin Mary looking at you. Some folks are freaked when they see the full size version. I think I am going to have this one printed in metallic paper.
Re: Some of my 1st shots using my Composer pro and Sweet35 Optic posted by denizen_9 September 07, 2011 10:21AM reply | quote
posted by denizen_9

oh yeah, i see it peaking... check out metalpixs.com if you wanted it printed on a metal canvas... i think it would look awesome on it...
Re: Some of my 1st shots using my Composer pro and Sweet35 Optic posted by ggeorge11 September 09, 2011 05:06AM reply | quote
posted by ggeorge11
Again thanks, I will check that site out!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today