Latest Post

3 hours ago by ebby62

Fishing boats

view post

Meet tiger again. :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Meet tiger again. :) posted by Do7anii July 21, 2011 04:16AM reply | quote
posted by Do7anii

This is my tiger. I've had him since 2004. :)
It was raining in London, again. So i took pictures of my room. Just testing my lovely Scout -I couldn't go out &test it in the garden or with my sisters due to the dullness outside.

My personal favorite is the 4th one and the 6th one. What do you guys think? :)

Visit: [www.do7aniifotos.tumblr.com]
Re: Meet tiger again. :) posted by Outback July 21, 2011 08:46AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

I always enjoy when Tigger shows up in your photos Do7anii. He makes me smile and that is always a good thing.

Of this set I would really like to praise you for numbers 2 & 3. 2 has been favorited. It was very nicely done!!! I alos like #4 but it is a bit dark on my monitor.

I don't understand what I am looking at in number five. I get the ambulance only but... what is the blue thing? Is this shot through a window of a real scence or is it a miniature set? It's interesting but perplexing to me.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: Meet tiger again. :) posted by Do7anii July 21, 2011 08:58AM reply | quote
posted by Do7anii

Hello John.
The 5th one is shot from a hospital window. I went to visit my sister that day and found it very interesting to capture the 'Ambulance Only'.. It's put there for other cars not to park... and the blue thing, yeah it's annoying! It's a motor bike. I was waiting for it to move but it didn't. Plus it was getting dark -so i had to capture it in that way. :)

Visit: [www.do7aniifotos.tumblr.com]
Re: Meet tiger again. :) posted by Outback July 21, 2011 10:06AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Okay, I see it now. Thanks for the explanation. I wouldn't have guessed it. Now that I know what it is, I think it is kinda cool the way it has been distorted by the window glass.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today