Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

It arrived at 12.25pm I was using it at 12.50pm at a fashion show

Newer Topic | Older Topic

It arrived at 12.25pm I was using it at 12.50pm at a fashion show posted by susielmt July 16, 2011 10:35AM reply | quote
posted by susielmt
I must be nuts but I wanted to give it a whirl my new composer pro double glass....ummmm need LOTS of practice

be kind i know they need work...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2011 10:40AM by susielmt.
Re: It arrived at 12.25pm I was using it at 12.50pm at a fashion show posted by susielmt July 16, 2011 10:46AM reply | quote
posted by susielmt
a couple more....
Re: It arrived at 12.25pm I was using it at 12.50pm at a fashion show posted by Da Lowrider July 17, 2011 12:10AM reply | quote
posted by Da Lowrider

Yep! You must be nuts! But, there is something I like about that.

If the show was not for a client, not garnered for a particular focus or attitude, wasn't a paid shoot, what the heck. If it was, you are a HUGE risk taker. Sometimes I can't even remember settings on equipment I haven't used in a while let alone something brandy new out of the box.

I like the photographs, but art and beauty etc. are in the eye of the beholder, totally subjective aren't they? So, my opinion or anyone else's really doesn't count if you like them. If you didn't, improve upon what you didn't like til you do.

Sheesh .. this is easy isn't it? lol

"Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes?
____Groucho Marx
Re: It arrived at 12.25pm I was using it at 12.50pm at a fashion show posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) July 19, 2011 07:31AM reply | quote
Nice work Susie,
These photos are good - especially considering you were using a new lens - and photo #3 is great!
You must have an intuitive grasp of the Composer Pro. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.
best,
Michael
Re: It arrived at 12.25pm I was using it at 12.50pm at a fashion show posted by susielmt July 19, 2011 07:39AM reply | quote
posted by susielmt
Thank you Michael I'm super excited about the lens....! Album of composer pro double glass!

Can you tell are with pro and which are not?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2011 07:44AM by susielmt.
Re: It arrived at 12.25pm I was using it at 12.50pm at a fashion show posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) July 20, 2011 03:09AM reply | quote
Nice photos! I can definitely tell the difference between the Lensbaby shots and the normal-lens shots; thanks for sharing!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today