Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

50 minutes ago by MLedingham

Fisheye question

view post

cruise through the eastern Mediterranean

Newer Topic | Older Topic

cruise through the eastern Mediterranean posted by roho July 03, 2011 12:55AM reply | quote
posted by roho
Hello everyone

Here are some pictures from our cruise through the eastern Mediterranean.
Enjoy it and have fun.

regards
Roland
Re: cruise through the eastern Mediterranean posted by Outback July 03, 2011 01:46AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

A beautiful photo essay Roland. At least three favorites in this set.

I especially like 7,8,9 & 11 with my favorite of these being the shot of the three Nuns.
Looks like you had a great time!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: cruise through the eastern Mediterranean posted by Superthor July 03, 2011 04:09PM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Interesting,and nice images,looks like an interesting cruise!

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: cruise through the eastern Mediterranean posted by roho July 03, 2011 08:01PM reply | quote
posted by roho
Hi

Thank you for your interest!
Yes, it was a really great trip!
A Lensbaby is not quite the same as a point and shot camera ... it's pretty hard to take pictures under time pressure. Especially with the D90, which I have, I have to make all the settings manually. Then only helps practice, practice , and more practice.

regards
Roland
Re: cruise through the eastern Mediterranean posted by ossimandius July 04, 2011 03:48AM reply | quote
posted by ossimandius
Love your shots, especially those of Santorini, it must be the blue domes that make them stand out. You've composed the shots well despite being under pressure.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today