Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

12 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Re: Leaf abstractions in B&W

view post

1st day with my Composer Pro...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

1st day with my Composer Pro... posted by photojojo1980 June 24, 2011 01:48PM reply | quote
posted by photojojo1980

Today was my 1st day with my brand new Composer Pro, SO FUN! I know I need alot more practice with it, and I cant wait to get the macro kit.. But in all I LOVE IT! Tell me what ya think...(shot with my 60d) O and I cant figure out how to attach more than 1 photo, can someone please tell me how for my future posting.
Re: 1st day with my Composer Pro... posted by Superthor June 24, 2011 04:56PM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Well done,these photos are nice. The best way to figure out how to use your new lens,is to use it very much.
Keep up the good work!

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: 1st day with my Composer Pro... posted by RichB June 25, 2011 01:01PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Welcome to the forum! I really like your third image in particular -- nicely composed.

Rich
Re: 1st day with my Composer Pro... posted by Keri (Admin) June 29, 2011 02:28AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Welcome, photojojo1980! You're definitely off to a good start - some nicely placed and focused sweet spots in those photos. Also, it looks like you figured out how to attach more than one photo to a post...let us know if you have any more questions.

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today