Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

20 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

Feedback please - newbie!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Feedback please - newbie! posted by alikatnz June 13, 2011 10:24AM reply | quote
posted by alikatnz

Plastic Muse by alikat2k, on Flickr

This is one of my parrots and one of my first attempts at using my Muse with the Plastic Optic.

Artists Paints by alikat2k, on Flickr

Some paint pots at work. We have great stuff to provide inspiration!

Fan Pan Tone by alikat2k, on Flickr

AKH_7819.jpg by alikat2k, on Flickr

My wedding bouquet!

I'd love some feedback - a lot of my friends aren't keen on lensbaby photos, so some enthusiast advice would be awesome!
Re: Feedback please - newbie! posted by Outback June 13, 2011 10:36AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Very artsy photos alison! Great lighting and effect in all. Your friends will come around. Of the 4, #2 of the paint pots and #4 of your wedding bouquet are my favorites. The parrot is very nicely done but I'm not a bird person...what can I say? Anyway, great job and welcome!!!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: Feedback please - newbie! posted by DMacDzigns June 13, 2011 10:37AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

There are a lot of Lensbaby haters out there. Your photos are wonderful. The Lensbaby makes them works of art. I can't say anything negative. Excellent work. Congrats, DMc

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: Feedback please - newbie! posted by Superthor June 13, 2011 04:37PM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Looks really good,though i prefer the sharper double glass optics. Keep up the good work!

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: Feedback please - newbie! posted by FocusPocus June 19, 2011 09:35PM reply | quote
posted by FocusPocus

Really nice shots. I'm a big bird lover so I have to say that your 'tiel is adorable. Also, I love the paint card rainbow. That is a great example of turning somthing ordinary into art.
Re: Feedback please - newbie! posted by ossimandius July 06, 2011 12:13AM reply | quote
posted by ossimandius
Nice shots. Your friends should open their minds and see the beauty of Lensbaby. Maybe it's not what they expect to see, Lensbabies are a matter of taste and there are thousands of us who appreciate their qualities.
Re: Feedback please - newbie! posted by Ellen_nellE July 06, 2011 01:44AM reply | quote
posted by Ellen_nellE

beautiful work....I especially liked the paint pots picture.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today