Lensbaby Studio Forums

LB time lapse

Newer Topic | Older Topic

LB time lapse posted by srpatife June 07, 2011 03:18PM reply | quote
posted by
hey done my first time lapse with lensbaby (just a shot isnt LB, but shot with a Samyang 8mm). isnt that good, more of a first try and on the end result i see the video stuck on a couple of frames. opinions are always welcome

Re: LB time lapse posted by Keri (Admin) June 15, 2011 05:05AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Actually I'd say it's quite good for a first attempt. Nice work! Looking forward to seeing more.

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: LB time lapse posted by srpatife June 15, 2011 10:34AM reply | quote
posted by
thanks Keri, always welcome to get feedback. earlier this week tried to do another one.... but i guess i need better subjects to do a interesting time lapse, cuz the end results arent very good.
Re: LB time lapse posted by Outback June 19, 2011 01:13AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

Nuno,

This was a very interesting project for me to watch. I especially liked the segments on the stairs about 10-24 seconds in and the beach/net segment from 39-1:15 seconds. Very good job especially for a first attempt!

I am currently thinking about purchasing a Canon SLR upgrade that will allow me to do digital video recording. Your piece here has me excited at the creative potential that I've never even considered.

I look forward to seeing more...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: LB time lapse posted by srpatife June 19, 2011 09:13PM reply | quote
posted by
thanks John. thats one of the reason i bought the composer (for time lapses and for macro, Muse its a bit tricky to use in macro). gonna give it another try today on a time lapse, lets see how it runs.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today