Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

23 hours ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

Some Composer Pro Pictures

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Some Composer Pro Pictures posted by ericthedangerous May 31, 2011 03:59AM reply | quote
posted by ericthedangerous
This is my first time posting. I really want to know what people think of my pictures,

Eric
Re: Some Composer Pro Pictures posted by Superthor May 31, 2011 05:41AM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Good work! 4,with the tree in the background is verybwell done! The view from the city is also great.

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: Some Composer Pro Pictures posted by RichB May 31, 2011 08:06PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Eric,

Welcome to the forum! This is a nice first post. I like the focal point and leading lines provided by the bridge image. The guitarist image is a well-done portrait. The background bokeh in the image of the lady makes for a very interesting image framing her so nicely.

Looking forward to seeing more.

Rich
Re: Some Composer Pro Pictures posted by ericthedangerous June 01, 2011 05:06AM reply | quote
Thank you for the feedback, it's much appreciated!

Eric
Re: Some Composer Pro Pictures posted by ericthedangerous June 01, 2011 05:12AM reply | quote
Here's one more pictures that I took
Re: Some Composer Pro Pictures posted by Superthor June 01, 2011 05:58AM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Nice ones! The hand in the b/w picture is really good,the beach pic is fine too,but maybe a star filter would have been even better!

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today