Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by ranfoto

Re: Pet Rock

view post

pro or contra guys???

Newer Topic | Older Topic

pro or contra guys??? posted by Projectphoto2008 February 03, 2010 06:47AM reply | quote
posted by Projectphoto2008

This picture was taken in ambient light, ISO 400 f / 2.8
Lensbaby Composer single glass lens + macro lens +10 Focuses
and stativ.

Why this picture can go or why it can not go??
Thanks to all for help.
ciao fabri.
Re: pro or contra guys??? posted by Michael Alden February 04, 2010 12:35AM reply | quote
posted by Michael Alden

Hello!
I like the photo. I wonder, however, if the lighting can be played with. One thing I might try would be to even out the light, to make it a bit softer. My eye is drawn towards the magnifying glass part of the image, and that area is a little darker than the rest of the frame.
I don't know if that helps to "highlight" the image or not. I kind of wish the light was softer but maybe you are going for a certain effect here. Anyway, I like the idea very much!

(Sorry - I wish I could speak and write in Italian!)

Mike
Re: pro or contra guys??? posted by Projectphoto2008 February 04, 2010 12:50AM reply | quote
posted by Projectphoto2008

Michael Alden
Hello!
I like the photo. I wonder, however, if the lighting can be played with. One thing I might try would be to even out the light, to make it a bit softer. My eye is drawn towards the magnifying glass part of the image, and that area is a little darker than the rest of the frame.
I don't know if that helps to "highlight" the image or not. I kind of wish the light was softer but maybe you are going for a certain effect here. Anyway, I like the idea very much!

(Sorry - I wish I could speak and write in Italian!)

Mike

Thanks for the suggestions, I will treasure what you said. Thanks

I too wish to speak and write in English, so sorry.
Hello fabri

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today