Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

12 minutes ago by TG-J

Re: The Lensbaby Joke Thread

view post

second go with composer

Newer Topic | Older Topic

second go with composer posted by donkeytiara January 16, 2010 10:17AM reply | quote
posted by donkeytiara

ok, so i obviously have easy subjects with my cats (more like captive audience).....attempt number 2 at the composer. All feedback welcome!

"don't be an adolph quitler!!" ~ the tick
Re: second go with composer posted by Bender January 16, 2010 10:42AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Nice shots!

Peter
Re: second go with composer posted by marknpb January 16, 2010 10:44AM reply | quote
posted by marknpb

Love the first shot, is that a birdfeeder your cat has their eye on? Lol!
Re: second go with composer posted by RichB January 16, 2010 11:32AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Cindy,

Excellent cat shots! Both are very nice.

Rich
Re: second go with composer posted by ahcigar1 January 16, 2010 12:10PM reply | quote
posted by ahcigar1

These are great shots. I really like the second one but the first one is very cute.
Re: second go with composer posted by Lorna Taylor January 17, 2010 07:25AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Nice work! I have a Composer as well and love it, would gladly trade in all my other lens if had to choose between them.
Re: second go with composer posted by donkeytiara January 19, 2010 09:50AM reply | quote
posted by donkeytiara

i'm finding it's much easier than the 3g, which i really struggled with....now i just have to find the time to practice!

"don't be an adolph quitler!!" ~ the tick

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today