Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

7 hours ago by PBlais

Re: Experimenting with flowers

view post

Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe. posted by Lorna Taylor January 16, 2010 12:50AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

New to the site, not sure what to do!!
Re: Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe. posted by Lorna Taylor January 17, 2010 02:07AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Here are a few more of my images,Cheers
Re: Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe. posted by donkeytiara January 17, 2010 05:21AM reply | quote
posted by donkeytiara

just keep posting and asking for critiques (or in "show and tell" if you just want to show your work....the full length bride photo is lovely!!

"don't be an adolph quitler!!" ~ the tick
Re: Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe. posted by Lorna Taylor January 17, 2010 07:15AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thank you, Critiques are always appreciated, But I'm not sure I know what an adolph quitler is???
Re: Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe. posted by ahcigar1 January 17, 2010 11:15AM reply | quote
posted by ahcigar1

You have wonderful images. Keep up the good work.

[www.dingoimages.com]
Re: Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe. posted by juznobsrvr January 18, 2010 04:25AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

like the last image... very nice portrait

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe. posted by Lorna Taylor January 18, 2010 04:41AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Some images for critique! Thank you feedback is very much appreciated!
Re: Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe. posted by Lorna Taylor January 18, 2010 04:46AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Don't mean to keep posting so much, I though I had add last set to critique!!! Is there anyway to post to critique and show and tell with out posting duplicates in the gallery???
Re: Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe. posted by SKF January 18, 2010 04:55AM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Hi Lorna and welcome to the forum. You seem to have got used to the LB thing - your images are great. If you want to post a new set of images for critique then go into that forum then click on ' start a new topic', like you did to start this one I imagine. Don't be shy, it costs nothing and we like to see LB images.
Happy posting
Cheers

steve
Re: Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe. posted by Lorna Taylor January 18, 2010 05:39AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thanks Steve,glad for the help as far as getting used to the LB ,the first second I picked that thing up I felt like I finally own a lens that showed me the world the way I see it.I'll never part with it.Cheers

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2010 05:43AM by Lorna Taylor.
Re: Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe. posted by juznobsrvr January 18, 2010 11:29AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

luv the portrait shots... you seem to have an eye for that... well done... also like the last image (silhouette of child)... cheers

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Newbe posted by Lorna Taylor January 19, 2010 02:54AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thank you all for your feedback, it's so great to be surrounded be so many LB lovers.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2010 01:00AM by Lorna Taylor.
Re: Just trying to find my way around the site, A newbe. posted by Lorna Taylor January 20, 2010 12:07AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thank you for you comments.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2010 01:14AM by Lorna Taylor.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today