Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

20 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

Lensbaby HDR shot- along the tracks

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbaby HDR shot- along the tracks posted by rocker_man1 January 14, 2010 12:25PM reply | quote
posted by rocker_man1
I would just like some critiqueing of my shot here.

www.flikr.com/photos/naturemike
Re: Lensbaby HDR shot- along the tracks posted by Lorna Taylor January 23, 2010 09:13AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Very well done, Have not tried any HDR myself yet. Beautiful coluors.
Re: Lensbaby HDR shot- along the tracks posted by Keri (Admin) February 03, 2010 02:51AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Very nice HDR Lensbaby shot. And great use of the subtlety of HDR, its ability to bring out some lost details, without overdoing it. Beautiful scene too!

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: Lensbaby HDR shot- along the tracks posted by Projectphoto2008 February 03, 2010 06:52AM reply | quote
posted by Projectphoto2008

Very nice HDR photo with lensbaby!
Beautiful.
ciao fabri.
Re: Lensbaby HDR shot- along the tracks posted by kmac February 03, 2010 08:53AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

wonderful colors - nice use of HDR.
Re: Lensbaby HDR shot- along the tracks posted by platscha February 03, 2010 11:50AM reply | quote
posted by platscha
Great image and perfect use of hdr
Re: Lensbaby HDR shot- along the tracks posted by sjohnson February 03, 2010 01:31PM reply | quote
posted by sjohnson
Like this a lot. Great lines and love the low angle
Re: Lensbaby HDR shot- along the tracks posted by BearWoodsDavid February 09, 2010 12:10PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Very nicely done.

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Lensbaby HDR shot- along the tracks posted by donkeytiara February 09, 2010 01:46PM reply | quote
posted by donkeytiara

i think the foreground is a bit light (on the right) considering the light that's further down the tracks....looks a bit "unnatural" to me...but it certainly is a gorgeous shot, no doubt about that!

"don't be an adolph quitler!!" ~ the tick
Re: Lensbaby HDR shot- along the tracks posted by sam February 12, 2010 08:51AM reply | quote
posted by sam

The composition and the placement of the sweetspot work well together here, which is key. I also appreciate that the HDR does not call too much attention to itself but is used to reveal the beauty that you were seeing.

see with the eyes of a child
Re: Lensbaby HDR shot- along the tracks posted by jonesyjerrid February 12, 2010 09:33AM reply | quote
posted by jonesyjerrid

This is a really nicely composed shot! Like the fact you went with a more realistic approach with the HDR. Well done!

[web.me.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today