Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

Looking for feedback.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Looking for feedback. posted by ursidaeimages November 10, 2009 01:34AM reply | quote
posted by ursidaeimages
This is my first post...photos with a borrowed lensbaby, but I'm hooked. Tell me what you think!

sf
Re: Looking for feedback. posted by RichB November 10, 2009 01:47AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

sf,

Welcome to the Lensbaby forum. Image #1 is especially nice with the great sweet spot on the man's head and the bending of the back of the car. Hopefully, before too long you will not have to use a borrowed Lensbaby. :)

Rich
Re: Looking for feedback. posted by jonwaz November 10, 2009 02:22AM reply | quote
posted by jonwaz

#1 is a great shot
rich's comments are spot on

but be warned the lensbaby is a very dangerous piece of equipment, extremely addictive and time consuming, so think twice before you venture down this road...

take care out there
jonwaz

--------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars
Oscar Wilde
Re: Looking for feedback. posted by dewberry1964 November 10, 2009 02:31AM reply | quote
posted by dewberry1964

I have to agree, nice set, but #1 is my fave of this group
Re: Looking for feedback. posted by codrin November 10, 2009 11:46PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

A really excellent set, love all of them, wonderful work!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: Looking for feedback. posted by juznobsrvr November 11, 2009 10:17AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

marvelous work... warm welocme

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: Looking for feedback. posted by ranfoto November 11, 2009 01:06PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

I like that you told a bit of a story, although the presentation had the highlights burned out in your viola and the lighting went flat in your second exposure ......guess it's time to invest in a Bender of your own .......it was fun Bending it....right ?
Re: Looking for feedback. posted by ursidaeimages November 16, 2009 06:43AM reply | quote
posted by ursidaeimages
Thank you so much for your feedback. Love your profile pic. I've borrowed it a couple of times now. Hoping Santa will remember me.
Re: Looking for feedback. posted by ursidaeimages November 16, 2009 06:46AM reply | quote
posted by ursidaeimages
Sorry, not used to the forum yet. Thanks for all the critiques. I love the lensbaby, I feel truly joyful when I use it. Everyone's profile pics are awesome. Thank you .
Re: Looking for feedback. posted by ronschiller76 November 16, 2009 11:04AM reply | quote
posted by ronschiller76

Cool stuff here. What's not to like?
Re: Looking for feedback. posted by BARONDLA December 20, 2009 11:49AM reply | quote
posted by BARONDLA

Welcome to the family. Great images! Very creative. Which Lensbaby did you use? Please show some more images.
thanks
barondla

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today