Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by rusteer

rims

view post

Cold day at the Tracks

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Cold day at the Tracks posted by Ol' Don February 20, 2009 01:10AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Walked around a cold day yesterday down by the railroad tracks.

Just a few impressions taken with the Original LB set at f4.0 on a Nikon D-80.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Cold day at the Tracks posted by RichB February 20, 2009 01:21AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Don,

It is good to capture such nice images in the cold. Love #1 and #2. A great find in #3 and #4 -- I like the sepia toned one the best -- makes me concetrate on the words and less on color.

Rich
Re: Cold day at the Tracks posted by igorsv February 20, 2009 04:35AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

great ones. i like such places - places to work, contemplate and enjoy solitude.

Igor
Re: Cold day at the Tracks posted by shurla5 February 20, 2009 05:43AM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

These are great, I am with Rich on the 3rd. Around here if you say a cold day at the tracks everybody would think you meant the horse race track, lol.
Re: Cold day at the Tracks posted by ranfoto February 20, 2009 05:52AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Well Ol Don, the other side of the tracks ain't lookin' so bad.......did ya' check out Holy Joe's for a closer look ?
Re: Cold day at the Tracks posted by kmac February 20, 2009 08:43AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

nice set - good finds - like the processing.
Re: Cold day at the Tracks posted by Ol' Don February 23, 2009 01:07AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

I appreciate the comments folks. Happy shooting.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today