Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 hours ago by Sophia_Pudding

Cats

view post

Lensbaby Composer test and review

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbaby Composer test and review posted by gavingough February 14, 2009 07:53PM reply | quote
posted by gavingough

I've enjoyed playing with my recently acquired Lensbaby Composer and Optic Kit on a recent trip to Ayuthaya in Thailand.

I've posted some comparison test shots and a review on my blog at http://www.gavingough.com/2009/02/lensbaby-composer-a-review/

The test compares lenses in the Optic Kit including the Double Glass, Single Glass, Plastic, Pinhole and Zone Plate.

www.gavingough.com
Re: Lensbaby Composer test and review posted by BearWoodsDavid February 14, 2009 11:17PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Nicely done Gavin, good comparison images. Welcome.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Lensbaby Composer test and review posted by RichB February 15, 2009 02:58AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Gavin,

Nice comparison shots on your Web site -- thanks for sharing the link. Welcome to the Lensbaby forum!

Rich
Re: Lensbaby Composer test and review posted by rannestad February 15, 2009 05:53AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

This is awesome. Really great.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: Lensbaby Composer test and review posted by jad February 15, 2009 08:41AM reply | quote
posted by jad

Great images Gavin. I really liked your comparison on the blog. Very nicely done.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: Lensbaby Composer test and review posted by kmac February 15, 2009 10:26AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Nice comparison. Nicely done set of images above.
Re: Lensbaby Composer test and review posted by sam February 15, 2009 01:47PM reply | quote
posted by sam

Hi Gavin,

Thank you so much for sharing your powerful photos, and for creating such a thoughtful review.

Sincerely,

Sam

see with the eyes of a child
Re: Lensbaby Composer test and review posted by jankapoor February 15, 2009 11:09PM reply | quote
posted by jankapoor

Thank you for such a thorough review and series of images. If I didn't already have the Composer and Optic Kit, I would be falling over myself buying them! I'm still experimenting and found your review to be very informative.

I'm looking forward to taking my LB to Ossabaw Island off the coast of Georgia this weekend.

Jan

Landscape, nature and still life using pinhole, zoneplate, Lensbaby DSLR and toy cameras; alternative printing processes including cyanotype, VDB and platinum/palladium. My website: [www.jankapoor.net]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today