Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

7 hours ago by rusteer

rims

view post

in the hills of Cambria California

Newer Topic | Older Topic

in the hills of Cambria California posted by ScottM February 02, 2009 03:06PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Both converted in Nik silver efx. Composer double glass optic.
Scott
Re: in the hills of Cambria California posted by peterb533 February 02, 2009 05:07PM reply | quote
posted by peterb533

Both good but I really like #2.
Re: in the hills of Cambria California posted by BearWoodsDavid February 02, 2009 09:00PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Nice images, nice processing, I like the look.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: in the hills of Cambria California posted by RichB February 02, 2009 09:06PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Scott,

A really nice pair of images and some good processing as well.

Rich
Re: in the hills of Cambria California posted by igorsv February 02, 2009 09:10PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

great images. the first one is very vintage looking. i like it a lot.

Igor
Re: in the hills of Cambria California posted by ranfoto February 03, 2009 04:31AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Just Blend goodies....oldies always look better in mono .
Re: in the hills of Cambria California posted by maryemccabe February 03, 2009 07:09AM reply | quote
posted by maryemccabe

Hi Scott, I particularly like #2 - the down-low perspective really suits - I haven't found a good lonesome tree yet, but am looking hard...
Mary
Re: in the hills of Cambria California posted by kmac February 03, 2009 09:43AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Am also jealous of your lonesome tree - really like the softness and vintage quality to the first image, though.
Re: in the hills of Cambria California posted by ScottM February 03, 2009 11:24AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Thanks Peter, David, Rich, Igor, Ran, Mary, and Kmac for the nice compliments.
Scott
Re: in the hills of Cambria California posted by saflower February 06, 2009 02:36AM reply | quote
posted by saflower

Great Job. I actually grew up near Cambria.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today