Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by maxcasa72

Wedding Moments 3

view post

Fireworks and Cemetery

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Fireworks and Cemetery posted by maryemccabe February 02, 2009 05:17AM reply | quote
posted by maryemccabe

Just a few shots to post since the Forum went down - all comments and questions welcome.
Re: Fireworks and Cemetery posted by RichB February 02, 2009 06:02AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Mary,

Great colors in #2 -- eye catching.

Rich
Re: Fireworks and Cemetery posted by BearWoodsDavid February 02, 2009 06:19AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Mary,
Very neat series.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Fireworks and Cemetery posted by rannestad February 02, 2009 06:28AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

What a mix. The lighting in the image of the cross, especially the second one, is great.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: Fireworks and Cemetery posted by maryemccabe February 02, 2009 06:38AM reply | quote
posted by maryemccabe

Bjorn, of all of these, that second shot of the cross is my favorite. Took it this morning about an hour after sunrise at my local cemetery. And thanks, too, to David and Rich, for your comments.
Re: Fireworks and Cemetery posted by kmac February 02, 2009 08:14AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Also really like the second cross image - the lighting is striking.
Re: Fireworks and Cemetery posted by igorsv February 02, 2009 09:50PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

there is a lith print quality to #3 image. I like it!

Igor
Re: Fireworks and Cemetery posted by ranfoto February 03, 2009 05:06AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Oh so the title has nothing to do with one using explosives and landing in the grave......oooops ! Well that's Bending for ya' .....:)
Re: Fireworks and Cemetery posted by maryemccabe February 03, 2009 06:59AM reply | quote
posted by maryemccabe

thanks so much, y'all, for your comments - If anyone has any suggestions or thoughts of changes I can make the next time I get to the firsworks stand or the cemetery, I'd love to hear them.
Mary

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today