Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

Sweetwater Creek revisted...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sweetwater Creek revisted... posted by BearWoodsDavid January 26, 2009 01:21AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

I went back the Sweetwater Creek State Park down the road a little hoping for a dramatic sunrise. I got some lemons instead and tried to make some lemonade. Thanks for looking.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Sweetwater Creek revisted... posted by RichB January 26, 2009 01:24AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

David,

A great series. You made some very expensive lemonade. #1 and #3 are my favorites, though I really like them all.

Rich
Re: Sweetwater Creek revisted... posted by igorsv January 26, 2009 02:14AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

David,

Nicely done. Do I sense some HDR presence?

Igor
Re: Sweetwater Creek revisted... posted by BearWoodsDavid January 26, 2009 03:35AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Thanks Rich and Igor. Yes Igor, actually all were done with Photomatix. The first was tone mapping done on a single RAW image the rest were HDR.
David

David Akoubian

Re: Sweetwater Creek revisted... posted by Ol' Don January 26, 2009 03:36AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Nice lemonade.

What baby did you use?

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Sweetwater Creek revisted... posted by BearWoodsDavid January 26, 2009 04:13AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Don,
I used the Composer, the first image is with the double glass, the others with the single optice. All with the wide angle. Sorry I had forgotten to put that into the first posting. Lemonade can be sweet here in the south.
David

David Akoubian

Re: Sweetwater Creek revisted... posted by kmac January 26, 2009 08:23AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Nice re-visit. Especially drawn to the first image.
Re: Sweetwater Creek revisted... posted by jad January 26, 2009 09:03AM reply | quote
posted by jad

I love the second image and if photography fails you, you can always open a lemonade stand! Good work David.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: Sweetwater Creek revisted... posted by BearWoodsDavid January 26, 2009 11:08AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Thanks kmac and Joye. Joye, I have the wood ready to build a lemonade stand just in case...
David

David Akoubian

Re: Sweetwater Creek revisted... posted by justramirez January 26, 2009 01:38PM reply | quote
posted by justramirez

Loving #2... How I wish we have a place like that here...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today