Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 week ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

First day with the Composer

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First day with the Composer posted by thebarefootphotographer January 24, 2009 09:26AM reply | quote
Just got my Composer late yesterday -- took it for a spin today.

Donna
www.thebarefootphotographer.com
Re: First day with the Composer posted by ranfoto January 24, 2009 09:45AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Nice to know you've got shoes, as well as a new Bender...hee !
Re: First day with the Composer posted by thebarefootphotographer January 24, 2009 09:52AM reply | quote
Yeah -- but I wasn't wearing them - ha!

Donna
Re: First day with the Composer posted by RichB January 24, 2009 10:28AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Donna,

I am sure that you will LOVE your new Composer soon. I really like the image of your dog.

Rich
Re: First day with the Composer posted by BearWoodsDavid January 24, 2009 10:56AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Donna, I know you will love the Composer. Nice "pickin and grinnin" photo.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: First day with the Composer posted by ToniMJ January 24, 2009 12:59PM reply | quote
posted by ToniMJ

Really nice first images and much better than mine. I've had my Composer for about a month now and am loving it. Have fun!!

Toni

[dailyvignette.com]
Re: First day with the Composer posted by thebarefootphotographer January 24, 2009 10:28PM reply | quote
I have had a 3G for a while -- so I did not have quite the learning curve of a complete Lensbaby Newbie.

For me I think the Composer is much easier to get what you want the first time.

The Crocs are due to some discussion with the Croc guy about my photos -- I was getting two birds with one stone there -- testing out the Composer and getting a few Crocs shots to send them.

Donna
Re: First day with the Composer posted by maryemccabe January 25, 2009 06:56AM reply | quote
posted by maryemccabe

Hi Donna, (I'm new here, too)
Some great shots - Is that a Sheltie or Sheltie mix? Looks very similar to my mix I've had for a few months now - got him at the shelter - his face and hair are all Sheltie, but he has short legs.

Mary
Re: First day with the Composer posted by thebarefootphotographer January 25, 2009 08:23AM reply | quote
She (Rosebud) is an extra large Australian Shepherd. Giving her a break (she is on medication) she weighs in at a graceful 80lbs.

She will be so embarrassed I told her weight on the internet.

She is also a senior citizen -- about the equivalent of an 80 year old person.

Donna

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2009 08:24AM by thebarefootphotographer.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today