Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

16 hours ago by Josh-LB

Re: Macro

view post

New Lensbaby User in Singapore

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New Lensbaby User in Singapore posted by Hoggible January 20, 2009 09:47PM reply | quote
posted by Hoggible

Hi,

I'm a new Lensbaby user here in Singapore! I've been practising on my Lensbaby Muse (Sony Alpha mount) for about a week now, and wanted to show some of my better photos. Let me know what you think!
Re: New Lensbaby User in Singapore posted by RichB January 21, 2009 12:29AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Welcome to the forum and your Muse. I like the lamp post image the most from this series.

Rich
Re: New Lensbaby User in Singapore posted by BearWoodsDavid January 21, 2009 04:49AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Welcome. I really like the striking colors and contrast in the last image.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: New Lensbaby User in Singapore posted by Hoggible January 22, 2009 12:51AM reply | quote
posted by Hoggible

Thanks! Will keep practising and looking at all the cool photos on the forum...
Re: New Lensbaby User in Singapore posted by rannestad January 24, 2009 04:49AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Some great abstracts. The blue/white in the last image is great. The focus in the first one is interesting. People who see this will think that it's made "on the computer". We know better. Great view.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: New Lensbaby User in Singapore posted by Hoggible January 25, 2009 10:55PM reply | quote
posted by Hoggible

Yes! About the first picture, I was pointing my lens up at the backlit trees and playing with focus, and was amazed to see the highlights slipping, shifting and bulging in the viewfinder. What a great tool!
Re: New Lensbaby User in Singapore posted by maryemccabe January 26, 2009 07:24AM reply | quote
posted by maryemccabe

I really like the unusualness of #1 - great shot and use of the Muse!
Mary

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today