Latest Post

2 days ago by RichB

Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups

view post

Getting to know the Muse

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Getting to know the Muse posted by davep January 18, 2009 10:24PM reply | quote
posted by davep

Further to my first tests of my new Lensbaby Muse I managed to get out and play with it some more this last weekend. Managed a quick walk around my village on the Saturday and a walk to a hamlet near my village in the Sunday.

Attached are four sample images from those two sessions.

I'm enjoying the Muse more and more. It's frustrating, that's for sure, but frustrating in a really fun and enjoyable way. Frustrating in that addictive sense. It almost reminds me of when I first taught myself to juggle (especially when I moved on to juggling clubs). It's that "just one more go, I'll get it right this time" kind of frustrating addictiveness.

_____
My Photography | Lincolnshire | Flickr | RedBubble
Re: Getting to know the Muse posted by Dharmatrekker January 18, 2009 10:39PM reply | quote
posted by Dharmatrekker

Welcome to Lensbaby Anonymous. My name is...and I'm a Lensbaby addict. :)

Thanks for posting. I enjoy photo #1. Nicely done.

Emm

[marthabusse.com]
Re: Getting to know the Muse posted by RichB January 18, 2009 10:48PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Dave,

Sounds (and looks) like you are enjoying your new Muse. Thanks for sharing some your tree images -- #1 is my favorite.

Rich
Re: Getting to know the Muse posted by igorsv January 19, 2009 02:54AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

#1 came out very well.

Igor
Re: Getting to know the Muse posted by MattW January 19, 2009 04:02AM reply | quote
posted by MattW

Nice posting Dave, I particularly like #1 and #4 too. It's a great analogy with the juggling.

Matthew
Re: Getting to know the Muse posted by Ol' Don January 19, 2009 04:50AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

I have to vote for number 2. Nice out of focus versus in focus.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Getting to know the Muse posted by BearWoodsDavid January 19, 2009 07:45AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Nice series Dave, I especially like the first one. Welcome.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Getting to know the Muse posted by kmac January 20, 2009 08:42AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Especially like the first image - very nice - welcome.
Re: Getting to know the Muse posted by ToniMJ January 21, 2009 02:34PM reply | quote
posted by ToniMJ

Number two is my favorite. Well done!

[dailyvignette.com]
Re: Getting to know the Muse posted by davep January 23, 2009 02:17AM reply | quote
posted by davep

Thanks everyone for your feedback. It's very encouraging (as is seeing everyone else's work).

_____
My Photography | Lincolnshire | Flickr | RedBubble
Re: Getting to know the Muse posted by ranfoto January 23, 2009 05:06AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

I feel you've got the juggling down ole man, err' Bending....well about the same as you've pointed out.....all very amusing to the creative side of the brain at any rate !

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today