Latest Post

1 day ago by Josh-LB

Re: Macro

view post

Inspired and humbled

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Inspired and humbled posted by phillipem January 16, 2009 11:54PM reply | quote
posted by phillipem
It's very inspiring and humbling to see the work posted in these forums and I thought I was doing OK with my new Composer until I saw the creative shots here.
The holiday shots were taken with the double glass at f4 (it's a bit embarrassing to admit I didn't find the other aperture inserts until just the other day).
The shots under the bridge were taken with the plastic optic at f5.6. I can see I have a lot of practicing to do to achieve some of the great effects seen throughout the forums.
Critiques are certainly welcome.
Thanks, Phillipe
Re: Inspired and humbled posted by RichB January 17, 2009 12:46AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Phillipe,

Welcome to the Lensbaby forum. I especially like image #3. Looking forward to more of your work as time progresses.

Rich
Re: Inspired and humbled posted by BearWoodsDavid January 17, 2009 01:21AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Welcome Phillipe, I think your images, especially 2 and 3, are really nice. I look forward to seeing more images.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Inspired and humbled posted by ranfoto January 17, 2009 03:42AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

I would add that no matter where you feel your aRt is in relationship to what you may see posted, it's always about you doing the Bending.

Bending should be about you exploring your world, expressing your feelings and best of all having some fun .....the aRt of Bending is always then in the doing.

I hope that makes some sense and it's just what I feel is the essense of being creative .
Re: Inspired and humbled posted by phillipem January 17, 2009 07:53AM reply | quote
posted by phillipem
Thank you for your comments Rich and David.... And Ran thanks for your advice. Exploration and fun are definitely on my agenda.

Phillipe

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today