Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

11 hours ago by Sophia_Pudding

Re: IT Geek

view post

Hiking in the Blue Ridge Mtns.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Hiking in the Blue Ridge Mtns. posted by jad January 03, 2009 08:42AM reply | quote
posted by jad

Carried the Lensbaby composer with me in the woods today and here are a few shots. After shooting I used Topaz simplify to add a bit of texture. If you haven't tried it you may want to check it out. It is the closest thing I have found to the Buzz filter.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: Hiking in the Blue Ridge Mtns. posted by RichB January 03, 2009 09:05AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Joye,

Love the feel of image #1. Nice series.

Rich
Re: Hiking in the Blue Ridge Mtns. posted by BearWoodsDavid January 03, 2009 09:48AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Joye,
Nice series, the Blue Ridge Mountains are some of my favorites. I like Topaz too. Have you tried the Photomatix plug in for Photoshop? Very similar, slightly less dramatic.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Hiking in the Blue Ridge Mtns. posted by jad January 04, 2009 09:49AM reply | quote
posted by jad

I have Photomatix and have used it for about a year now. Great for HDR and blending exposures. The Topaz simplify is what I used for these. I love the effect. I have a gallery here in North Carolina and people are always commenting on the topaz images.
Thanks for your words. Have a great night or day, wherever you may be.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today