Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

Along the canals of Utrecht, NL

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Along the canals of Utrecht, NL posted by Linda January 03, 2009 01:53AM reply | quote
posted by Linda
Utrecht is as pretty as Amsterdam...enjoy!
L.
Re: Along the canals of Utrecht, NL posted by RichB January 03, 2009 03:17AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Linda,

Thanks for some interesting tours of the NL. I love the earthy tones of the buildings.

Rich
Re: Along the canals of Utrecht, NL posted by squarelea January 03, 2009 03:30AM reply | quote
posted by squarelea

what a lovely set of shots, thanks for sharing.

regards,
Lea
Re: Along the canals of Utrecht, NL posted by BearWoodsDavid January 03, 2009 09:51AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

I especially like the bike.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Along the canals of Utrecht, NL posted by Linda January 03, 2009 05:47PM reply | quote
posted by Linda
Thank you Rich, Lea and David! much appreciated.
Re: Along the canals of Utrecht, NL posted by jad January 04, 2009 08:46AM reply | quote
posted by jad

Hi Linda,
I'm Joye from NC and I love the bike the best. You've got a lot of great shots.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: Along the canals of Utrecht, NL posted by shurla5 January 04, 2009 08:57AM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

Nice set of images, thank for sharing with us. I like the bike shot as well.

~SHuRLa~
Re: Along the canals of Utrecht, NL posted by Linda January 04, 2009 12:25PM reply | quote
posted by Linda
Thank you Joyce and Shurla!
Re: Along the canals of Utrecht, NL posted by kmac January 05, 2009 09:29AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Great set of images - love the old brick buildings.
Re: Along the canals of Utrecht, NL posted by Linda January 05, 2009 12:34PM reply | quote
posted by Linda
Thank you kmac. Utrecht dates back to the Romans, and thrived in medieval times. The city's centre is very gothic.
Re: Along the canals of Utrecht, NL posted by GunnerJack07 January 05, 2009 01:12PM reply | quote
posted by GunnerJack07

I like shot 1 the best. It's neat how the image almost looks like a miniturized set.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today