Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

The Seven Sisters, Sun, the Cat from Hell and a Wheelbarrow...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The Seven Sisters, Sun, the Cat from Hell and a Wheelbarrow... posted by Ecce Signum December 28, 2008 05:46AM reply | quote
posted by Ecce Signum

now, this must be the one of the most random sets posted for a while (the only link I can find is that they were all shot in a 3 hour period).

Composer, dbl glass and F4
Re: The Seven Sisters, Sun, the Cat from Hell and a Wheelbarrow... posted by BearWoodsDavid December 28, 2008 06:41AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Nice random series. The cat looks ready to pounce.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: The Seven Sisters, Sun, the Cat from Hell and a Wheelbarrow... posted by RichB December 28, 2008 12:49PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Andi,

The cat image is my favorite from this series, with the well-captured two differently colored eyes.

Rich
Re: The Seven Sisters, Sun, the Cat from Hell and a Wheelbarrow... posted by ljguitar December 31, 2008 04:48AM reply | quote
posted by ljguitar

Ecce Signum
now, this must be the one of the most random sets posted for a while

Hi Ecce...
The cat looks ready to rumble - with about anybody...it's my favorite of the set. I think the sunset is dramatic and would make a good poster without any clever words on it at all.

L a r r y J
Re: The Seven Sisters, Sun, the Cat from Hell and a Wheelbarrow... posted by jWebb January 01, 2009 02:49AM reply | quote
posted by jWebb

The cat scares me!! Nice captures.
Jack
Re: The Seven Sisters, Sun, the Cat from Hell and a Wheelbarrow... posted by kmac January 01, 2009 07:50AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Nice random series - the cat's eyes are captivating.
Re: The Seven Sisters, Sun, the Cat from Hell and a Wheelbarrow... posted by Mary January 01, 2009 09:52AM reply | quote
posted by Mary
Scarry Cat! Cool Wheelbarrow!

Mary
Re: The Seven Sisters, Sun, the Cat from Hell and a Wheelbarrow... posted by AJHopp January 01, 2009 10:10AM reply | quote
posted by AJHopp

I thought that sun looked familiar! Hello to a fellow DPCer. I just found this forum while salivating over a Composer. LOL Great shots! :o)
Re: The Seven Sisters, Sun, the Cat from Hell and a Wheelbarrow... posted by Ecce Signum January 02, 2009 12:58AM reply | quote
posted by Ecce Signum

lol, Hi Amy. I was trying to keep this little gem of a forum away from our fellow dpc'ers for a while to test the water with some comp shots - guess it was short lived ;)
Re: The Seven Sisters, Sun, the Cat from Hell and a Wheelbarrow... posted by AJHopp January 02, 2009 01:02AM reply | quote
posted by AJHopp

Wellll I won't tell anybody. Your secret's safe with me...

;o)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today