Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

11 hours ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

First Images w/ the Muse

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First Images w/ the Muse posted by Dashlast December 27, 2008 11:49PM reply | quote
posted by Dashlast
Just received the Muse for Christmas and would like to post for comments. The images were taken yesterday during a Wintery-mix storm in Vermont.
Re: First Images w/ the Muse posted by BearWoodsDavid December 28, 2008 01:47AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Welcome and it looks like fun in the cold.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: First Images w/ the Muse posted by RichB December 28, 2008 02:03AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Welcome to the forum and your new Muse -- snowy images.

Rich
Re: First Images w/ the Muse posted by Ecce Signum December 28, 2008 05:53AM reply | quote
posted by Ecce Signum

Welcome to the LB club, I think Santa gave loads away this year ;)

#1 is my fave and shows of the LB qualities nicely :)
Re: First Images w/ the Muse posted by Dashlast December 28, 2008 08:46AM reply | quote
posted by Dashlast
Thanks for taking the time to look at my images David.
Re: First Images w/ the Muse posted by Dashlast December 28, 2008 08:47AM reply | quote
posted by Dashlast
Thank you Rich and Ecce for the kind welcome.
Re: First Images w/ the Muse posted by BearWoodsDavid December 28, 2008 11:14AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

What kind of pooch do you have? I love the falls in Vermont. I am going to go to Acadia and the coast of Maine in May. How does it look in Vermont during that time?
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: First Images w/ the Muse posted by Dashlast December 28, 2008 09:23PM reply | quote
posted by Dashlast
David-Vermont in May can be a difficult prediction. The unknown factor is the amount of snowfall received during the late winter/early spring, and whether it has all melted and the ground dried. That time of year is generally referred to as " mud season" here. If your trip is planned for late May, you could be in for great early spring opportunities- any earlier and you're running a risk of catching the mud.

Keiko is a very sweet, eleven year old Akita.

Thanks for asking.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today