Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 days ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

The real Ice Princess shot!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The real Ice Princess shot! posted by ERIKAB4 December 20, 2008 04:16AM reply | quote
posted by ERIKAB4

If you found my other post you will know that I was testing this Ice Princess theme on my daughter for the real model shoot. I had a MUA come in and I cut a disk especialy for this to look more like snow flakes. I am supper happy with our final product. As always, C&C is most welcome :)

It's not the arrow, it's the indian.
Re: The real Ice Princess shot! posted by rannestad December 20, 2008 04:56AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

This is so great! Great use of lensbaby. Great lighting, but most of all great theme.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: The real Ice Princess shot! posted by RichB December 20, 2008 05:04AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Erika,

Your "final" shot is really quite nice. Best wishes to you!

Rich
Re: The real Ice Princess shot! posted by Ecce Signum December 20, 2008 06:28AM reply | quote
posted by Ecce Signum

Excellent shot Erika! both you and your model should be really pleased with the result :)
Re: The real Ice Princess shot! posted by igorsv December 20, 2008 07:29AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Yes!

Igor
Re: The real Ice Princess shot! posted by Linda December 20, 2008 04:15PM reply | quote
posted by Linda
She's matured a lot! Both shots are wonderful ;-)
Re: The real Ice Princess shot! posted by ERIKAB4 December 20, 2008 11:40PM reply | quote
posted by ERIKAB4

Linda
She's matured a lot!
LOL! Good one!
Re: The real Ice Princess shot! posted by shurla5 December 22, 2008 08:56AM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

I love this!!
Re: The real Ice Princess shot! posted by miadefleur December 23, 2008 04:22AM reply | quote
posted by miadefleur

beautiful
Re: The real Ice Princess shot! posted by Mike Bokeh December 23, 2008 09:38AM reply | quote
posted by Mike Bokeh

That ia a very nice portrait, Erika.

The eyes are sharp, while her necklace and hair are in the blur-zone - Perfect!

I think Lensbabies make great portrait lenses.

Keep at it!

Mike

Lensbabies make you think.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today