Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by RichB

Re: Fisheye Star Trails

view post

another batch, 5dii this time

Newer Topic | Older Topic

another batch, 5dii this time posted by imigra December 20, 2008 01:34AM reply | quote
posted by imigra
here's another batch of pictures shot with the lensbaby composer. one last night at a bar/club here in lisbon, and the others on a short walk downtown this afternoon. the ones in the church are at f4 and the ones outside with 5.6. still experimenting, but i love the lens, and on the 5dii it's easy to use, and i like having more field of view.
hope you enjoy them as well.
j
Re: another batch, 5dii this time posted by Craig (Admin) December 20, 2008 02:12AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Well done.

So many great images here.

Glad you are liking your lens.

The soldiers and the couple kissing are my top picks here.

Thanks for sharing.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: another batch, 5dii this time posted by BearWoodsDavid December 20, 2008 09:35AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Very nice series. I love the candles scene.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: another batch, 5dii this time posted by RichB December 20, 2008 11:03AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

j,

I also find the candles image my favorite from this batch.

Rich
Re: another batch, 5dii this time posted by imigra December 20, 2008 06:02PM reply | quote
posted by imigra
thanks again for all the nice comments. i'm really enjoying this, and i'm getting back the joy of walking down the street and just taking pitures, not just for work or projects. great!
j
Re: another batch, 5dii this time posted by kmac December 21, 2008 07:45AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Lovely set of images - also really like the candles scene.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today