Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

The Road Uncertain...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The Road Uncertain... posted by BearWoodsDavid December 16, 2008 01:20AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Here it is the end of 2008. The road ahead is uncertain, the road behind is past. We face some questions: Do we sit and wait until the fog clears? Do we proceed with caution studying as we go? Or do we press the pedal to the floor board and speed without care into the unknown?
These were taken this morning as I drove off the mountain from my cabin.
Happy Holidays and please don't wait until the fog clears....

David

All images done with the Muse, Plastic Optics, wide open.

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2008 01:21AM by BearWoodsDavid.
Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by peterb533 December 16, 2008 01:39AM reply | quote
posted by peterb533

Wonderful, especially #1 and #3.
Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by igorsv December 16, 2008 02:10AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

David,

Well said. #1 is a really good one.

Igor.
Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by jamesdavidphotography December 16, 2008 04:56AM reply | quote
Love #1... good job.
Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by RichB December 16, 2008 06:43AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

David,

Very neat series -- #3 is my favorite, with #1 a close second. I like your verbal intro as well.

Rich
Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by BearWoodsDavid December 16, 2008 07:05AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Thanks Peter, Igor, James and Rich for looking and commenting. Thanks for the kind words.
David

David Akoubian

Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by squarelea December 16, 2008 10:29AM reply | quote
posted by squarelea

They're all lovely but #1 gets my attention, great and short vanishing point.
Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by kmac December 16, 2008 08:57PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

I think that one is my favorite, also - thanks for the accompanying thoughts.
Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by BearWoodsDavid December 17, 2008 09:55PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Thanks Lea and Kmac for viewing and the kind comments.
David

David Akoubian

Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by thebarefootphotographer December 18, 2008 09:17PM reply | quote
I really love #1. Nice set of photos!

Donna
www.thebarefootphotographer.com
Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by AJHopp January 01, 2009 09:56AM reply | quote
posted by AJHopp

Ohhhh, David - I really love all of these! You can't go wrong with fog (my fav time to shoot) and trees are my favorite subjects. Wonderful!
Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by BearWoodsDavid January 01, 2009 11:35AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Thanks Amy, fog is probably my favorite time because of the mood it pulls the viewer into with you.
David

David Akoubian

Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by jWebb January 01, 2009 08:35PM reply | quote
posted by jWebb

David,
Very philosophical and insightful. The images certainly reflect the words. My favorite is #1. It is beautifully done.
Jack
Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by madrusty January 05, 2009 11:36AM reply | quote
posted by madrusty

Love the first one also. I just keep thinking - Get out of the road before you get run over.
Re: The Road Uncertain... posted by BearWoodsDavid January 05, 2009 12:19PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Thanks Jack and Kim,
I guess if it was that hard for me to see it would be the same for everyone else....
David

David Akoubian

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today