Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by ranfoto

Re: Couple More Redscales

view post

and again, another new user

Newer Topic | Older Topic

and again, another new user posted by duqeuzev December 15, 2008 03:26PM reply | quote
posted by duqeuzev
I just bought the composer yesterday and have been experimenting with it today. It's a bit tricky to get focused (duh) but lots of fun. Thanks for your comments/advice.
P.S. I live in Hawaii, hence the flora photos.
Re: and again, another new user posted by RichB December 15, 2008 08:02PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Welcome to the forum -- some nice first Composer shots. #3 is my favorite.

Rich
Re: and again, another new user posted by Keithnc December 15, 2008 09:23PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Welcome to the forums. For a newbie to bending, pretty good set of pixs. I like your bird reflection and the stain glass ones.
Re: and again, another new user posted by BearWoodsDavid December 16, 2008 07:03AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Welcome and I really like the stain glass.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: and again, another new user posted by duqeuzev December 16, 2008 02:40PM reply | quote
posted by duqeuzev
oops, did I say composer, I meant I have the muse (I'm too cheap to buy the composer). Thanks for your comments and warm welcome.

-Eduardo

P.S. I'm a photo enthusiast/freelance photographer.
Re: and again, another new user posted by KayBee December 16, 2008 02:44PM reply | quote
posted by KayBee

Nice! Pic #3 & #4 works for me... Well done!
Re: and again, another new user posted by kmac December 16, 2008 08:52PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Welcome to the forum - really like 1 and 4.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today