Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by TG-J

Re: 63 Split Window Corvette

view post

Portrait of Tine - with the hat

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Portrait of Tine - with the hat posted by rannestad December 12, 2008 03:17AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Whenever I meet interesting people I try to make a photograph of them. I met Tine and found her hat to be great. I asked her for a portrait. I will put one on my homepage. Which one? (Or no-one:))

Thanks for looking.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
Re: Portrait of Tine - with the hat posted by ScottM December 12, 2008 05:11AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

thats a crazy hat. I like the first one best.
Scott
Re: Portrait of Tine - with the hat posted by igorsv December 12, 2008 05:57AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

When people look at this image they will see a person and may not pay attention to her hat. From these 2 images the first one clearly shows her face and perhaps it is a better candidate for your page. However, I feel that the shadows cast by the hat reduce the overall quality of this portrait.

Regards,
Igor.
Re: Portrait of Tine - with the hat posted by RichB December 12, 2008 06:20AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Bjorn,

You present a difficult task, as each image presents is own unique qualities. Very nice work.

Rich
Re: Portrait of Tine - with the hat posted by rannestad December 12, 2008 07:53PM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Thank you Scott, Igor and Rich. Thank you for your comments.

My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today